Thursday, November 11, 2010
02-10-2010 Dark Chocolate With Rasberry Jelly Filling
Ingredients: 125gm Rasberry Puree, 60gm Red Wine, 150gm Fine Sugar, 10gm Pectine Powder, 300gm Dark Chocolate Couverture (For Coating of Moulds)
1. Coat chocolate moulds with melted dark couvertures.
2. Freeze it till chocolate is set (over 10min)
3. In a pot, boil Raspberry Puree, Red Wine and Fine Sugar together. When mixture is about to boil, add in Pectine Powder and keep stirring to avoid lumps form forming.
4.Remove from heat and leave aside to cool down.
5. Once mixture has cooled down, packed it into a piping bag and freeze it for 1 hour before use.
6. Pipe the fillings into the mould till 3/4 full.
7.Cover the fillings with Dark Couverture and scrap it smooth.
8. Freeze the mould. Knock the ready chocolates out.