Thursday, November 11, 2010
Ingredients: 125gm Rasberry Puree, 60gm Red Wine, 150gm Fine Sugar, 10gm Pectine Powder, 300gm Dark Chocolate Couverture (For Coating of Moulds)
1. Coat chocolate moulds with melted dark couvertures.
2. Freeze it till chocolate is set (over 10min)
3. In a pot, boil Raspberry Puree, Red Wine and Fine Sugar together. When mixture is about to boil, add in Pectine Powder and keep stirring to avoid lumps form forming.
4.Remove from heat and leave aside to cool down.
5. Once mixture has cooled down, packed it into a piping bag and freeze it for 1 hour before use.
6. Pipe the fillings into the mould till 3/4 full.
7.Cover the fillings with Dark Couverture and scrap it smooth.
8. Freeze the mould. Knock the ready chocolates out.
Ingredients: 180gm Dark Chocolate Couverture, 50gm Dairy Cream, 15gm Butter (unsalted), 50gm Maraschino Cherries soaked with Cherry Liquor (cut into small spices)
1. Boil Dairy Cream in a pot.
2. Pour the boiled Dairy Cream into the Chocolate Couverture and mix well.
3. Lastly add in Butter. (If mixture is not able to melt together, bring it over to a double boil and let it melt.)
4. Once all the mixture has melted add in cut Cherries and mix evenly.
5. Chill the mixture until is firm enough to pipe.
6. Pipe the Chocolate onto trays and roll them into ball-like shapes by hand.
7. Dip the truffle balls into melted Dark Chocolate and decorate as desire.
Butter 100gm, Water 250ml, Salt A Pinch, Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
Plain Flour 150gm
1. Using a hand whisk or wood spoon, melt GROUP 1 in a pot under slow fire until all ingredients are melted together and slightly boil.
2. Turn off the fire. Slowly add in the sieved flour into the melted mixture and mix it thoroughly. Make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture.
3. Put the mixture into a mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture until the temperature has slightly cool down.
4. Add in the eggs, one at a time, until it has fully incorporated.
DO NOT Overmix.
5. Scoop the prepared mixture into the piping bag (ensure that a metal nozzle is placed into the piping bag).
6. Pipe out the dough into desire shape onto a baking tray.
Bake it at 185ºC Celsius for +/- 25min.
Swan neck and holder 5min.
TIPS: Bake before spray some water on top, can make it crispy and bake well.
Whipped Topping Cream (Fresh Cream) 200gm, Mango Puree 100gm
1. Whip Whipping cream untill stiff peak.
2. Fold in mango puree.
Dark Chocolate Couverture (55%) 150gm, Dairy Cream 100gm, Whipped Topping Cream 125gm
1. Boil Dairy Cream in a pot and pour the boiled dairy cream into the chocolate couverture.
2. Whip whipping cream until stiff and fold it into the chocolate mixture.
Cream ready can use.